1. Team Application and Entry Fee - Due to TCSA by August 10, 2012.
2. Tournament Rules - Download and print from website. Coaches and players must be familiar with tournament rules.
3. Team Roster - Approved State or US Club Roster (copy left with tournament)
4. Tournament Roster - Fill out roster form (found on website). Only players participating in event should be listed.
5. Medical Release Forms - Illinois Medical Release form required for ALL players. No out of state forms accepted - NO EXCEPTIONS. A copy of each player's release form must be submitted. Team representative should keep original copies. You do not need to attach copies of insurance cards unless you are a US Club/Y-League team.
6. Guest Player Forms - If the guest player is from the same club, no form is needed, the player need only be added to the Tournament Roster. If you are borrowing a player from another club, please fill out the Guest Player Form, which must be signed by both coaches.
7. Player Passes - Current, valid, laminated USYSA or US Club player passes are required for all players and coaches.
8. Travel Permit - Needed for USYSA out of state teams.
9. Form NT - Needed for those teams playing under US Club (NISL teams).
10. Maps and Directions - Please review these with your team prior to event.