The mission of TCSA is to provide instructional and competitive youth soccer opportunities for everyone, and to enhance the character, community, and love of the game of soccer. Our goals for all participants include building self-esteem, self-confidence, team work, respect for self and others, along with the inherent benefits of physical exercise.
fall 2020 recreational soccer
The State of Illinois released new guidelines for youth sports ahead of the fall season. We have reviewed and interpreted the guidelines to amend our traditional recreational soccer season and offer the following key options:
Recreational Pod System - $130 for the entire fall season
1. Most like a traditional rec league season
2. Eight-week season running from Sept. 8th (practices) through October 31st.
3. Players will be assigned to a pod based on age, approximately 25 players per pod.
4. Each pod will be assigned the same PROFESSIONALLY LED one-hour practice time each week.
5. Each pod will be assigned the same PROFESSIONALLY LED intra-pod scrimmage time each Saturday, beginning Sept. 12th.
6. The scrimmages will be set up each week based on attendance by the coaches to promote fairness and encourage learning.
7. Depending on numbers at the different age groups, some pods may be co-ed.
8. TCSA will follow all COVID-19 guidelines in the pod system.
Socially Distanced Fast Footwork - $130 for the entire season
1. Once per week training sessions with the same 12-15 players led by our professional coaches.
2. Players will wear masks during the training.
3. Players will always remain more than six feet apart during the training.
4. Players will bring and use their own ball for the entire training.
All sessions will be held at the Breen South Complex. The fields are located on Peck Road (west side of the road) just south of Route 38 and the District Bus Facility.
What if the season gets shut down by the State?
Our policy for fall will be straight forward: you will only pay for the weeks played. If we make it through two of the eight weeks you will receive an refund or credit for 75% of the fee you paid. If the State changes the guidelines before the season starts, you will receive a full refund or credit for the entire fee you paid.
You can click here to register for the fall and choose your option in the drop-down menu.
Covid Guidelines & Expectations
Thank you for all your support and continue to stay healthy!